An Ambassador can be easily identified at Chamber functions simply by looking for an individual wearing an orange ribbon at a Chamber activity. They assist new Partners by introducing them to current Partners at all Chamber-sponsored events, enabling those individuals to have a smooth transition into the flow of networking.
The job duties and responsibilities of a Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce Ambassador are:
• Mentor new partners as assigned throughout the year.
• Attendance and participation at monthly Ambassador meetings.
• The ability to attend Chamber ribbon cuttings, grand openings,
• Greeting new Chamber Partners and introducing them to other
• Participation in the Chamber's Retention Programs.
• A working knowledge of the Chamber, its staff, councils and committees.
• Acting as a contact for new and existing Partners to help them in how to best utilize their Partnership.
2013 Ambassador Chairs
Chair: Brian Hawkins - Shelter Mortgage, 321-288-6816
Co-chair: Joe Janson, Treasure Coast Sotheby's International Realty, 321-338-5833
Chamber Staff Member
Phone: (321) 454-2025
Mary Ann Balthaser
Melaleuca - Independent Marketing Executive