The primary responsibility of the Investor Development Team (IDT) is to support the Chamber Staff in new investor recruitment and retention efforts. The goal of the IDT is to provide a base for facilitating programs, products, services, events, and activities that will ensure the investors’ return on investment.
2023 Investor Development Chair: Adam Copenhaver, Ask An Adjuster
Chamber Staff Liaison: Cheryl Clark, Senior Manager, Investor Development
- Ambassadors: The Ambassadors are volunteers who are experienced and active investors of the Chamber. They act as public relations representatives on behalf of the Chamber at ribbon cuttings, grand openings, and special events. At "Wednesday Friendsday" and other events, Ambassadors assist new investors and guests by introducing them to current investors enabling those individuals to network more efficiently.
- Mentors: Mentors work individually with new investors to help them determine how to utilize the Chamber best to make the contacts needed to grow their business.
- Leads Groups: Leads Groups are dynamic groups of Chamber investors who meet weekly to exchange business leads and ideas with fellow business professionals. Networking in this manner has proven to be hugely successful and rewarding. If the Chamber is the vehicle to help small businesses become successful, Leads Clubs are the wheels on the bus.
- President’s Club: Investors that assist in recruiting ten or more new investors in a calendar year will receive membership in the President’s Club. President’s Club members are granted complimentary, base dues for the year following their induction into the Club.
- Networking Seminars: Investors have the opportunity to attend a number of our free seminars presented by our CBRCC investors. It is yet another way for you to network!
- “Investor Perks” Affinity Programs: The CBRCC participates in a variety of programs that provide direct benefit to the investor in the form of discounted or value-added products and services.