Visit Cocoa Beach (VCB) is a division of the Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce supporting and promoting the Cocoa Beach area’s tourism industry.
Recognizing tourism’s essential role in our community, Visit Cocoa Beach promotes its members at its Visitor Information Center located within the Chamber's offices in Merritt Island, as well as through its website www.VisitCocoaBeach.com and via its new state-of-the-art Visit Cocoa Beach app. VCB also manages touchscreen kiosks that are available in various locations throughout our community.
Our Visitor Information Center is staffed with knowledgeable volunteers and staff to assist our tourists with their every need from local events and activities, vacation planning including “where to stay,” “where to dine,” “where to play,” “services,” and basic relocation information.
2024 Visit Cocoa Beach Chair: Carly Osswald, Community Development Director, Romelia Farms Wildlife Preserve
Chamber Staff Liaison: Cory Skeates, Vice President of Community Development
- Exclusive promotion to over 20,000 visitors annually to both our Visitor Information Center located within our Chamber office in Merritt Island and on our touchscreen kiosks located at various locations throughout the community.
- Inclusion in, and the ability to advertise in Visit Cocoa Beach’s Official Visitors Guide and/or area map project. The guide and map are also digitalized on VisitCocoaBeach.com.
- Complimentary listing on our website www.VisitCocoaBeach.com, which links to your website and is seen each year by countless website visitors looking for information on where to stay, play, dine, and shop.
- Complimentary listing on our state-of-the-art Visit Cocoa Beach app which allows guests to plan your entire visit.
- Discounted rates at Visit Cocoa Beach functions.
- Opportunity to be actively involved in our #JustBeachCause planning and activities.
- Complimentary space to display your brochure or rack card at our Visitor Information Center, open M-Th from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM and Friday from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.